Boutique Hotel Terms & Conditions
- Tariff – The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable Meals and other services are available at extra cost.
- Settlement Of Bills – Bills must be settled on presentation, personal cheques are not accepted.
- Company’s Lien On Guest’s Luggage And Belongings – In the case of default in the payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have the linen on their luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest.
- Check-in – The check-in time is 12:00 PM. Please present your ID card, Passport or Aadhar Card upon Check-in.
- Check-out – The check out time is 11:00 AM. Please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability.
- Luggage Storage – Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, Luggage may not be stored for a period of over 30 days.
- Guest’s Belongings – The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
- Pets – Pets are allowed only subject to prior approval from the management
- Hazardous Goods – Bringing goods and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
- Damage to Property – The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Management’s Rights – It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
- Government rules and regulations and application of laws – Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- Cancellation Policy: A 50 % refund will be made for cancellations received 20 days before date of arrival, No refund thereafter. In an event of No show, Total cost of the stay will be billed to your credit card.
THE MANAGEMENT AT FUN FACTORY RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.